The Thermoflare Semi-Dry boot features TruFit technology. Reduced volume, improved shape, and superior arch support come together to make this the best fitting boot in the industry. It also features a Thermoflare lining for better heat retention and a puncture resistant sole that provides the same level of protection as a molded sole boot without increasing the boot width making this boot fit easier into fin pockets.
- Lower Volume: TruFit boots have less volume over the instep. This reduces excess water in the boots which makes them warmer. It also makes it easier to get in and out of your fins.
- Trufit Sole: Comes with built in arch support and a heel cup. The arch keeps the foot in a natural position which applies more power to your kicks and comfort when you’re on land. The heel cup supports natural padding in your heel to absorb shock when walking.
- Asymmetrical Toe Box: The toe box on TruFit boots is shaped like the outline of your toes. This reduces dead space around the toes for a perfect fit.
- Metal YYK Zipper: All Tilos TruFit boots come with high quality metal zippers that stay put. No need for zipper keepers here!
- 8″ (20.3cm) lengthened height for extra warmth & protection
- Internal double smooth-skin seal flap at zipper reduces water entry
- Flexible vulcanized sole
- Double glued and blindstitched so you won’t feel the seams inside the boot